Monday, June 29, 2009
Isn't it pretty?!? I *love* the color :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
In an effort to tackle the projects that I have left to do, here is my list of things that can be done now:
- finish lottery ticket favors
- finish matches
- finalize table songs - DONE
- design seating chart - DONE
- purchase guest book pens - DONE
- print and mount directions signs
- print and mount reserved signs DONE, guest book sign DONE and bar menus
- finalize timeline with photographer
- make hanging monogram for sweetheart table - SUPPLIES ARE PURCHASED
- finish photo share cards
- figure out out of town bags and write letter for them - ELIMINATED
To be done once we have final guest count:
- arrange seating
- print and mount table numbers with chosen songs
- finalize seating chart
- put together kids' favors - DONE
- create detailed schedule for the wedding week and weekend
I'm sure there is plenty that I'm forgetting but I'll get there! Thanks for listening!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
For each of the mothers, I purchased a hankie with our wedding date on it.
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
And of course...I had to get one for myself with my new monogram...and NO...it's not a brand of beer! (That was the first thing Mr. G said...)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
If you can't read it, it says "Be there or be Square!!! Love ya...." WTF?!?!? At least it had something on it...we got another one that had nothing on it...just a check mark! Ahh...people...PUT YOUR NAME ON IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Ok...rant over...moving on...
My next project to tackle is the timeline. Which, honestly, drives me insane! It changes like every day when I decide that we need more time for this or that. I have come to a rough outline that I feel comfortable handing out to our bridal party...I even made it cute!
One for the girls
One for the boys
And the two together (with my new cute placemats!)
Any tips for timeline? Anything you wish you had left more time for?
Monday, June 1, 2009
La, la, la...soo happy!