Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Tales: 25 weeks

I'm just about 25 weeks and our little guy is definitely starting to grow quickly!  I compared pictures from just a week ago and can see a huge difference.  We took advantage of the long weekend and painted his room finally.  I'll have to take some pictures with the real camera when it's done.  We went with a tan/beige color on the top of the walls and blue on the bottom.  We plan to put a piece of molding in between the two colors, but it's not quite there yet.  We have also ordered his crib and that should be here in about a month or so.  Shower invitations have gone out and I only have 9 more weeks of work!  How does it happen so quickly??

I'm still feeling really good, but I think going back to work has made me realize that the tiredness of the third trimester is here.  I am exhausted when I get home! 

*almost* 25 weeks

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You look adorable! Cute pic! Glad you're doing well!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Just wanted you to know I got a new blog name and all!

http://www.thebeverlyfam.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well!