Sunday, January 4, 2009

So productive today!

I am impressed with how productive I have been today! I went out to Target and Michael's to look for some more wedding supplies. I bought a small paper cutter to have here at home for wedding projects. I do have one at school, but it is quite large and I decided I didn't want to cart it back and forth. I also bought some black cardstock and sitcky photo corners to test out my table number designs. More on those later...

The last thing that I did today, was finally iron my tanks that I bought. Sooo cute! I love them!

I plan to work some more on the match boxes, but I need to find more of the boxes somewhere...seriosuly...no one carries these! I have been all over the place looking for them. I think I'll have to try Costco...





Tanks are from Old Navy $5 a piece on sale! The rhinestone iron-ons are from ebay seller zazasonestopbridalshop. I emailed her with the exact iron-ons that I wanted and she gave me a discount for buying as many as I did. I got 9 on them for $41. Sweet!

2 comments:

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

hi there! Just found your blog on the norcal knot! I love these so, so much! They are going to love them.

Mrs. G said...

Aww thanks! They were super easy to make!