Saturday, February 14, 2009

Make-up: Round 2

Well...I tried again. See original post here . This time a little more color on the lips and cheeks and a little less eyeliner. I wish there was a better way of capturing the colors on camera! I have been using a smokey black eyeshadow and I think next time I'm going to try it with browns instead of greys and black. I went to Sephora yesterday and picked up a new lip color so I will have to try that next time also. I purchased a Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in "My Treat" (a bright pink). Anyone have recommendations on long wearing lipstick or tricks to make regular lipstick last longer?

2 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

This stuff is seriously AMAZING. I've heard it described as the closest thing to a tattoo for your lips without actually having to tattoo your lipstick on. It's great. It's not good for everyday use, as it will (like with any legit long-last lipstick) dry out your lips a bit, but it's great for a special occasion like your wedding day, for sure!

http://stefaniek.blogspot.com/2008/08/smoooooch-me-up.html

Mrs. G said...

Oohh...I'll have to check that out! Thanks again!