Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Present!

Completely un-wedding related, but I had to post! Mr. G and I had a fairly low-key weekend. I had Friday off thanks to a school holiday so I decided to make a special dinner for Mr. G and I. I gave him his card over dessert and told him that I hadn't gotten anything special (I renewed his Sports Illustrated subscription), but that dinner tonight was for us to celebrate and be together.

Saturday morning rolls around and Mr. G gets up and is out and about running errands. When he gets home he hands me this:


Now, for those of you that know me, you know that I love make-up so I was overjoyed just to have received this pink train case to store everything in! But...little did I know, he didn't stop there! He filled it with a few of my favorite items and I was even more excited as I opened her up.

Sooo gone are the days of my make-up thrown into a plastic basket! Good job honey!

Here she is all filled up! Everything fits perfectly!

No comments: