Sunday, May 10, 2009

The first "real" celebration!

Yesterday was the first of my showers and I am left to clean up the remnants of my gifts this morning!

This shower was thrown by my Future Mother-in-Law and her friends. There were about 30 people there when all was said and done! The ladies held the shower in the beautiful yard at one of their houses. They had lots of yummy little desserts for everyone to nibble on as well. We played a game that was sort of like Family Fued with bridal questions and we also played a game of bridal shower word scramble. All in all, it was a perfect day and everyone had a good time. Many of the guests were people I had not met before so it was nice to get to know more people on my ever-growing guest list.

My mom and I at the cake table



My china pattern...Vera Wang Grosgrain

And of course the awkward lingerie shot...

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Nicole said...

oh that looks gorgeous!! your shower..and where it was held...!! So nice that your FMIL did that..mine....would have never done that!

slove90210 said...

So funny!