Saturday, May 30, 2009

MY DRESS IS HERE!

So I feel like screaming from the roof-tops but...MY DRESS IS HERE, MY DRESS IS HERE! I tried her on today for the first time since October and I'm more in love than I was before. I didn't want to take her off, nor did I want to leave her at the shop. She's gorgeous and I can't wait until she fits me even better! No hem is needed, just taken in a bit on the sides and taken in (a lot) on the top...thank my mom for my shortcomings! I can't blame her too much...she did spring for the amazing veil I'm wearing below!

Most of my family is in town for my shower tomorrow so they were all able to join me today and we made an entire day out of it! First was the appointment at the dress shop, then lunch at the always yummy 33rd Street Bistro, followed by bridesmaid shoe shopping with my sisters, onto invitation stamping and sealing with the whole fam, and finally topped off with taco dinner made by mom! Whew...I'm tired! Must get my beauty sleep for tomorrow! ;) I'll leave you with the eye candy...


PS...we decided against the bolero. I still like it but I thought it was a bit much...oh well...I did get the veil! :)


3 comments:

kelly said...

woo - love the dress, and the veil!

i agree with your bolero choice too...

Shell said...

gorgeous! that dress to die for! and don't get me started on the shoes!

i love the bolero, but i too prefer it without. great choice!

august15bride said...

Beautiful! And I too am with you on the bolero thing - I think you made the right choice. Congrats!