Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Few Gifts

I have been "organizing" the chaos that is my guest/wedding room today. I realized that I haven't blogged about gifts that I've bought so far. Of course, I can't share my bridesmaid's gifts just yet because they all read this! But...I do have part of my flowergirl's gift and something small for the mothers.

I got my flowergirl an American Girl "Just Like You" doll. She will even have a replica of the flowergirl's dress! I can't wait to give this to her...

For each of the mothers, I purchased a hankie with our wedding date on it.

Mother of the Bride

Mother of the Groom

And of course...I had to get one for myself with my new monogram...and NO...it's not a brand of beer! (That was the first thing Mr. G said...)

2 comments:

kelly said...

can i put in my request for a just like me doll? it can have a kings jersey and do a mean macarena.

Mrs. G said...

DONE...I'll take your other stuff back!