Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wedding Recap: Girls' Day!

I'm finally getting around to starting my recaps! My plan is to start from the beginning and take you through the entire weekend. Up first: girls' day at the nail salon!
I treated all my bridesmaids to a mani/pedi on Friday afternoon before the rehearsal. We met at Polished, my favorite salon ever!
(all pictures by Julie and Kelly...thanks girls!)
I ordered a sandwich tray and a hummus dip from the grocery store and provided drinks for all the girls. I even baked cookies! (super bride...i know!)
Our favorite drinks were the little cans of champagne with straws! Soo cute!
We all got pampered, chatted, ate and had a great time!
Even my flowergirl got in on the action!

I bought each girl a pair of flip flops and tied their name onto them with a ribbon.


Sooo much fun! I'm so glad I choose to do this for us. It made for such a fun start to our weekend of chaos!

After we finished, we headed to the hotel to check in and get ready for the rehearsal...that's next!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love this - too cute!

Nicole said...

this is adorable! all my ladies came from such far distances..i couldn't do this! but I did get them cute BCBG flip flops!