Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding Recap: The Rehearsal

After us girls finished with our manicures and pedicures, we headed to the hotel to get ready for the rehearsal and dinner. 8 girls getting ready in 2 hotel rooms was a bit crazy seeing as how we only had about an hour and a half! We rushed out of the hotel and unexpectedly hit traffic on the freeway...we were supposed to be there at 5:30...well...the bride didn't get there untli 6:00. Oh well...they can't start without me right??! My motto of the evening was "I don't care...honestly...I don't care!" I was so tired of people asking me my opinion that I finally just started telling people to make a decision...I don't care! Anyways, here are the pics!

After the quick rehearsal, we were on our way to Mr. G's parents' house for dinner. They have a fabulous backyard and we were able to enjoy our friends and family.

Some of the maids
Mom and sisters
Mr. G making a toast

After dinner, the bridal party and Mr. G and I headed back to the hotel and walked out into downtown to find a bar. We ended up at "The Back Door Bar" in this tiny little alley. So much fun!



Notice Mr. G's 2 drinks!
Jacks and me walking back to the hotel

Us girls left the bar around 11 while the boys stayed out and had an "interesting" night. I'll leave it at that!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

great pics!! the ladies went back to bed to relax...and the guys..well i saw them walk in around 3am :) my husband told me they all had tons of catching up to do... too cute!

kelly said...

you're killing me with anticipation...you need to get to THE BIG DAY!!