Sunday, November 9, 2008

From the beginning...

Well, here it is...I've finally created a blog. Hopefully I will keep it updated as I plan our wedding for August 1, 2009!

I guess I will start from the beginning when Mr. G and I met. We met through eHarmony and chatted online for a week or so before we began to chat on the phone. After a few more days we decided that we should meet in person. On December 14th, 2006, we met at Elephant Bar (we consider that our first date) for dinner. I was really nervous...I'm pretty sure he was too. He brought me flowers which was a good start! :) We had a great dinner and hugged goodbye. Later that night, Mr. G called and asked me out for the next night, which was a Friday. I was reluctant to go out with him on a Friday night, but agreed. We went to Dos Coyotes for dinner and made our way to the movie theater to see "The Pursuit of Happiness". We hugged goodbye again, but before I got out of the car, Mr. G asked if he could see me the next night. At this point, I was thinking...2 nights in a row?? I again agreed and we said we would figure out plans tomorrow. He invited me to his house for dinner (he cooked!) and we ended up watching a movie after dinner.

That was pretty much the beginning of our relationship and as they say..."the rest is history!"

More to come on the wedding planning...

No comments: