Monday, December 1, 2008

Done and Done!

After having a full week off from work, I have been rather productive.

1. We finally got to look at our engagement pictures on pictage! Whoo Hoo! LOVE them and can't wait to use them for the many projects that I have in mind. (photobook guest book, Christmas cards, save-the-date magnets, possibly table number cards?)

2. We met with a fabulous man at Shelton's Wedding Cakes and were able to pick three flavros of cake for him to make for us. I will be picking up 3 mini cakes on Wednesday for us to sample at home. As long as the cake is tasty, we will most likely go with him. I think we'll still taste a few others...just for fun!

3. I was able to get Mr. G to Crate & Barrel to register there. Whew! Let me just say...I love having a fiance who wants to be invloved, but seriously...its KITCHEN stuff! You aren't allowed to argue with me about something you're never going to use!

4. All of the bridesmaids have a dress either in their posession or on order. Yay to J Crew finally putting all the dresses on sale! Big check for that one off the list!

5. I have the invitation finalized and should have a printed mock-up in the mail in the next couple of days. I will definitely post pictures as soon as it arrives.

6. My garters (one to save and one to toss) arrived today from www.thegartermaker.net/. LOVE it! Another surprise for Mr. G. as the toss garter is orange and blue (his football team's colors) and the keep is ivory with a navy button and a letter G in orange. If my camera weren't out of batteries I would take a picture :(

Finally, I have bought the first of the gifts for the bridesmaids. I know you're all wondering what it could possibly be, but you're just going to have to wait...241 days to be exact ;) I have a few more things in mind and I will be buying them a few at a time as the months go on.

Happy December everyone!

No comments: