Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The first "real" project

Mr. G is set on having a cigar bar at the reception. I am not a huge fan of cigars but I am appeasing him...

After having told him that this one is all on him if he really wants it, I thought it would be cute to have some personalized match books or boxes. I searched around for websites and found a great one www.foryourparty.com, but at $50 per 50 match boxes I wasn't impressed!

Back a square one...

Then, out of the blue, I start looking at my small little match box and thought "I could totally do this myself with my fab sticker machine!" Soooo...a few hours later I have come up with a design for the top of the box. I measured the top of the box and created a design in powerpoint. Printed that baby out and cut it carefully, ran it through the sticker machine and voila! A nice-looking, personalized match box! And it won't cost me $50 plus shipping!

I would have pictures, but I ran out of color ink and my camera is dead...shoot!

1 comment:

Stefanie K. said...

Ooh, that sounds like a PERFECT addition to a wedding with a cigar bar. Very cool. Hope you can post pics soon of the finished project.