Friday, March 27, 2009

"Thank you!"

One of my favorite places to buy gifts for co-workers is http://www.designhergals.com/. I absolutely love presonalizing each detail of the "gal" I'm designing. I have bought these for my mom, the secretaries at my school, other co-workers...they LOVE seeing themself on a notecard or notepad...soo fun!

Anyways...right now they are having a 30% off sale so I figured what better time to buy myself some cute thank you cards for my showers right?? (And even better is that 5% of each order goes to fund research for stage IV breast cancer.)

They come all packaged in a cute little bag with matching ribbon...perfect for gift giving!

You can personalized just about EVERY detail for your gal...body type, hair color and style, clothes, jewelry, items in your hands, even pets! I went with a cute dress and some baking items which I'm hoping to receive at my showers. I even have a diamond on my finger...LOVE these!


Check out the website and create your own "gal" :)

3 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

That is SO cute!! I love that idea. I MUST bookmark the site. THANKS!!

tambride013010 said...

Adorable! Thanks for the cute idea! I will def fav this site!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Cute idea! Thank you!