Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wedding Recap: Ceremony

There aren't many words to describe the feelings I was having before and during our ceremony. I remember lining up, all the girls in front of me and me at the end of the line with my dad. He seemed to be freaking out more than me and I kept assuring HIM that it was going to be OK! I finally told him that I was fine and I needed him to be fine and to get me down the aisle!

"Me and You" by Kenny Chesney came over the speakers and we stepped outside of the house and down the stairs. This first one is one of my favorite pictures out of allllll 700 of them!

Then I started crying...here I am trying to breathe!



Smiling at my love...

Vows

Prayer just after exchanging rings

Love my flowergirl in this picture...look at her with her hand over her mouth! So precious!



We did it!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Love the pictures =0) And the fact that your flower girl was probably giggling when you kissed!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the first and last pictures... so cute!