Friday, November 20, 2009

long time gone

Well friends...I've been away for awhile and I apologize, but I've been trying to figure out what to share with you on a daily basis and I just can't seem to remember my posting duties, especially during such a crazy time at school!  Anyways, I jsut finished a week of parent-teacher conferences and let me tell you...I AM WORN OUT!  Friends, if you are a teacher you have some sort of idea just how exhausting it is to meet with 30 sets of parents in 4 days, but if you aren't...I envy you!  But hey, now I get to look forward to a week of vacation!  The light at the end of the tunnel :)

Mr. G. also finished up high school football season with his team.  They are a new high school and this was the first year they played at the varsity level.  They have no seniors at the school yet (next year will be the first for that) so all in all, they did very well considering they are a very young team.  Life is returning to "normal" for us...whatever that is!  To me "normal" means that I get to see my husband for more than 2 hours a day...yay!

I'm working on my updates and I am trying to post more often!  I had some fun taking photos of my rings tonight...enjoy!




I looove this one below...I laid my wedding dress down and placed my ring on top!

I used the tips in a post on weddingbeePro found here!  Obviously they were still a bit dark, but I plan to take some more tomorrow during the day.

1 comment:

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

beautiful ring!! yes, those shots are soo darn tricky!! those are cute shots!