Friday, November 27, 2009

Everything's sweeter with dessert!

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!  Mr. G and I had a great day yesterday with his family.  Unfortunately, we weren't able to spend the holiday with my family this year, but such is life when you're married I suppose.  We had volunteered to host here, but Mr. G's grandfather is 93 and can't travel very well anymore, so we all packed up and headed to his house yesterday.  My favorite part was the 8 pies!  Yum!

Today I spent the day preparing for dinner tomorrow night with 6 of our friends.  I'm so excited, it'll be the first time we use our china!  I'm making chicken parmesan, fresh pesto pasta and these individual lemon raspberry trifles for dessert.  I made pound cake, lemon sauce, and raspberry sauce today.  Tomorrow I'll make the whipped cream and put everything together in our stemless wine glasses!

I tried to take a pictures of my table all set, but something is wrong with the memory card in my camera and it's not working! :(

No comments: