Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Santa...

Here is my list of wishes this Christmas:

 Puma Sneakers


University of Arizona Hoodie

Gold Karma Necklace


Martha Stewart's Cookies and Cupcakes Cookbooks
Found at Amazon



Le Creuset Teakettle in Kiwi

Scoopneck Corsage Tee


V-neck Sweater


and if you're feeling super giving...hint, hint...Mr. G...
Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote Bag


And while I was searching for my wish list, I found this...oh how I wish it would have been available about 6 months ago!  I LOOVE this dress...if only I were still a bride : (



I'm sure I'll find 100 more things I have to have over the next 3 weeks, but my birthday is just around the corner...


3 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

LOVE the purse!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

love the tote..i am constantly seeing these totes at Nordstroms... that darn mall is one mile down the street!!!

Simply Me said...

new follower :)