Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The news is out...

I've been gone for a looong time, but I felt like I didn't have anything to write about that would interest you.  Well...I think I've become a little more interesting these days...

So if you haven't already heard...I'm pregnant!  Whoo hoo!  We are so very excited and cannot wait until December when our little one will arrive.  As of right now, we are due on Christmas Day...poor kid!  As soon as we found out I made my husband promise that we'll never do that whole combine gifts thing.  Haha...then I made our families promise that also!  Maybe we'll just celelbrate in June and have an "un-birthday" party!  We just started to tell people and I am about 11 1/2 weeks today, but don't worry...I plan to go "back in time" and fill you in on the week by week from the beginning!  Stay tuned for the baby chronicles...

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Congratulations! My good friends birthday is Christmas and her husband is Christmas Eve-crazy huh?! Anyways, her mom would always give her birthday present later that day and it was always in birthday paper cause she said it was bad getting birthday presents in christmas wrapping...just a thought!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Ahhhhhhh CONGRATS!!! A christmas baby is the best gift ever! My friend had her son on Christmas day.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Congrats!! You are about 5 weeks behind me!