Saturday, April 18, 2009

Almost double digits!

Sorry...my computer has been out of commission for the last week or so. I was waiting patiently for my new power cord to arrive! Apparenly since my computer is so "ancient" (as I was told my the sales guy at Fry's) I had to order my new $100 power cord directly from HP...ugh!

Anyways, I have many, many updates for you all! Here goes...

First up, my hair comb finally arrived from the etsy seller BelleNouvelleDesigns. It is even more beautiful than I expected and I can't wait to show it to my hair stylist! I think it will be perfect and will post picture updates once I do a hair trial with her.

Also, I found the cutest invitations for my bridesmaid (and special selected others) mani-pedi party on Friday before the rehearsal. I couldn't resist taking of picture of my "wedding/guest room"...can you find the bed??

And finally, a few weeks ago I received an email that our wine glasses from Crate and Barrel had been discontinued. I really loved these wine glasses so I was complaining to my mom about how we needed to go and pick new ones...well...she surprised us and bought all 24 of our glasses! 12 red wine and 12 white wine glasses take up some serious space sooo...Mr. G and I had to make some room in our cupboards. We had the requisite "arguments" over keeping alllll of the plastic Cal Football cups that Mr. G picked up at the numerous Cal games he's been to. I made a deal with him and the cups made their way to the trash can! I won't go into details about the deal ;). Here are our new glasses resting pretty in our cupboards!

Invitations have gone out for both of my showers next month and I am just so excited that celebrations are finally starting to happen! I feel like we have been engaged for-e-ver but then again I feel like the last 9 months have FLOWN by...105 days...almost double digits!

1 comment:

Shell said...

your wedding room makes me giggle - i'm afraid that's what my whole apt will look like!

by the way, you have such a fab blog! Nearly double digits - that's so exciting! we still have about 9 months to go! yikes! :)

if you want to check out my blog, it's at www.everthineweddings.blogspot.com ciao!