Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just because

A few more things that I wanted to share...

You remember my shower thank you notes from the fabulous designhergals.com website? Well...they were having another 30% off sale and I couldn't resist ordering more thank you notes. Mr. G and I will use these as our thank you notes for the wedding. Mr. G is a football coach and we will be in prime football season about 2 weeks after the wedding so I thought it was only fitting that I be holding the football! The colors of his high school are also orange and blue...aren't we so darn cute as a cartoon couple??
And, as I was browsing the dollar bins at Target (one of my favorite stores), I found these gems! How cute is this?? I bought several of them. They were only $1! I used the first one I bought for my flip flops that I plan on wearing after the ceremony. Again...too cute!



1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

The flip flops are so cute!