Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do I really need a purse??

Well that was the question I have been asking myself for several months now. I hesitated because I just didn't think I needed a purse until I saw this from etsy seller Shakuyaku. I contacted her and she's going to make a custom clutch for me in the same style, but in an ivory to match my dress.
And...instead of lining it in blue silk like you see here...she bought special green silk that perfectly matches my shoes! I'm in love!

I should receive my clutch in a few weeks...pictures of course once it arrives!

3 comments:

tambride013010 said...

So cute! I love it! I think I will have a purse, her name is maid of honor, lol!

Shell said...

what a fab purse! i never thought about having a purse, but now i'm a little tempted too! :)

Stefanie K. said...

Take it from me, you NEED a purse. And that purse is OH SO drool-worthy. I'm super jealous. If I'd seen it while planning, I'm sure I would have had to have it. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!