Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

So I'm taking a quick break from the wedding recaps because the lovely Nicole over at
 Darin & Nicole awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award!  Thanks for the smile Nicole!  :)

 


 
Rules: Post 7 fun facts about yourself and then award 7 more!
  1. I can't live without chapstick!  I have a tube in my desk, in my car, (a few) in my purse, on my nightstand, and next to the sink..ridiculous I know!
  2. I can sing the words to any song that comes on any radio station, but my car prefers country music.
  3. I love to bake and have a lime green Kitchen Aid mixer that doesn't match my kitchen...yet!  (I made super cute football cupcakes for a party last weekend!)
  4. I love, love my job as a teacher, but secretly wish I could be wedding planner all the time...I think my husband would die if I said I was going to do this full time!
  5. I absolutely love...as gross as this sounds...but I love fast food from Taco Bell (for those on the west coast)!  I know it's disgusting to even me, but something about it just tastes so good!
  6. I have an entire cupboard in my house devoted just to candles...
  7. My life revolves around football season...middle of August to middle of November

Now, onto my awards...these blogs are some of my favorites.  Hopefully they're still following me over here at my new site!

 
5.  theclarks

 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You're so sweet.. just saw this. :)