Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding Recap: Bride gets Dressed

After all the girls were ready, it was finally time for me to get into my dress. I can't explain the feeling of having all your best friends and family with you all day to help you get ready for this huge moment in your life. I was so overwhelemed with happiness, love, and every other emotion in between. I didn't want the day to end! Putting my dress on was one of the best moments of the day except for of course marrying the man of my dreams!







We're laughing at how much padding was added to my dress!







LOVE this one!


As soon as my sister put my veil on the tears started flowing, but thenkfully the girls were there to make me laugh!

1 comment:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

I MUST HAVE YOUR SHOESSSSSSSS! Where from? If they are a 10 or even 9.5 I will be stealing them :)

Congrats, LOVE the recaps!

-Miss Pug