Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wedding Recap: Pre-Ceremony

There are soooo many pictures from our ceremony that I decided I needed to break it up into parts...here goes the Pre-Ceremony!
After taking a bunch of pictures at the hotel, us girls piled into our stretch Hummer Limo and headed out to the site of our ceremony and reception. 

More canned champagne!

I was hot after taking all those pictures outside...MOH is trying to cool me off with the water bottle!

The girls (even my mom!) had shots...I stuck to my champagne!

We got to the house and I saw my flowergirl for the first time



Then it was time to go to the bedroom to wait for the ceremony to start!

freaking out a bit here...



Almost time to get married!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

LOVE your pics - you looked amazing. What is this 'champagne in a can' you speak of? Sounds magical. And another thing ... Your shoes are AWESOME - where did you find them?!!

Mrs. G said...

Canned champagne is here!
http://www.thisnext.com/item/83985C7D/Coppola-Sofia-Blanc-de-Blanc

It's fabulous!