Friday, September 18, 2009

Vendor Review: Flowers

I decided that I'll share with you some of the details of our wedding and do vendor reviews with the pictures that I have...still waiting on the CD of professional pictures!

Soo...first up...my favorite! The flowers! We used Ambience Floral Designs based on the work that they did for my MOH's wedding 2 years ago. They also have great reviews on Yelp and after meeting with them, I didn't even look anywhere else! The ladies there were AMAZING and were in contact with me every step of the way. The owner even called me the night before to wish me good luck and tell me congratulations! Without further ado...the flowers!

Bridesmaid Bouquets


Bar Menu with Flowers


Cake Flowers


Centerpieces
(love the ribbon on the vases!)

And finally...
MY BOUQUET!
Please excuse the bad picture of me

I absolutely loved all of my flowers! They were so gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for. I just wish they lasted forever...sigh...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful flowers! I can't wait to see your pro pics! We are getting married on May 30 and have to start thinking about flowers and colors. I agree with you that flowers really contribute to a beautiful wedding. And, yes, if only they lasted forever! Thank goodness for good photography!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love the hot pink and green combo! Also the tied ribbon on the vase was a nice touch too!