Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wedding Recap: Girls Get Ready

Sadly, I still have not received my CD of professional pictures.  As with most of my other pictures, these are from Julie and Kelly!
Just after getting my hair done!


MOH sneaks out to practice


Make up


My bouquet arrives!


Some of my accessories




My mom made each of the girls a jewelry pouch as part of their gift and she surprised me with one for myself!  She also put my Great Grandmother's (I'm named after her and I never met her) wedding ring inside...definitely made me cry!



THE DRESS!



I had such a fun morning getting ready in the hotel with all my girls...my mom, my sisters, and all my best friends!  We laughed and we cried, but it was so much fun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Amazing photos Courtney, I just adore your dress. Can't wait to see the professional photos! I've really enjoyed reading your wedding blog.

I got married last year and still love to follow everything wedding. Have you thought about/started the married name change process yet? I put together the research I did for my own name change and have been blogging wedding and newlywed stuff at http://www.mrsforever.com if you need some help with the process. It's a great resource.

Please tell other new brides if you find it helpful.

Nicole said...

i love all of your flowers!!!! all your pictures!!!! you did an amazing job with everything!