Monday, July 20, 2009

Favors are D.O.N.E!

Whoo hoo...my favors are done and packed up to take to the wedding site! After finishing the adults favors I headed to Target to put together the kids' favors. Here's what I ended up with:


Contents (packaged in a green tin can from the dollar bin!):
  • mini coloring/sticker book (older kids got a sudoku book and pencil instead of crayons)
  • package of 8 crayons
  • glow-in-the-dark bracelet
  • animal crackers or teddy grahams (sp??)
  • fun size skittles and starburst
  • box of raisens
  • package of crackers filled with peanut butter

I also put together a full size skittles and starburst for 3 older kids who aren't yet 18 as we are giving away lottery tickets to the adults. I tied them all together with a glow bracelet.

And while I was at Target, I couldn't help but put together a "survival" kit for Mr. G.


Contents include:

  • white undershirts
  • black dress socks
  • tide-to-go pen
  • gum
  • rolaids
  • lint roller
  • trail mix
  • reese's peanut butter cups (his absolute favorite)

Today's agenda includes finishing the seating chart and table numbers. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Great stuff! Love his survival kit :)

Jen said...

Those are so cute! I hadn't even thought of a grooms survival kit - good idea!

Krystie said...

So cute to have a "man" survival kit. LOL

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yes, very cute! Thanks for the link! Loved both the kids and your the man survival kit. I might have to use that idea!

Thank you for your comment and hope your pregancy is going well :)

ji yuan said...

Thanks for the link! Loved both the kids and your the man survival kit pandora uk. I might have to use that idea!