Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

I'M DONE, I'M DONE! I can't believe it...with 10 more days to go, I have all my projects done and just a few loose ends to tie up this week and next! I finished my table nubers this afternoon and got everthing packed up (and labeled) in my "wedding" room. I set a goal to have everything done by the Monday before my wedding and I can safely say...I did it!

Oh and here's all our wine!

I dropped off the vases to the florist today, I wrote our welcome letter, Mr. G needs to look it over, Mr. G needs to order his cigars, I need to finalize the Saturday To Do list for my friend who is acting as our day-of coordinator, and...we still haven't picked a reading, but other than that, the only thing that still needs to be done are just some confirmation phone calls and that's it! Pretty small things right?? Whooo...such a good feeling. Bring on the wedding!

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Wow, I didn't realize you were so close! :) That is very exciting! You got a lot done, and a lot of DIY.. looking forward to seeing how everything is executed at your wedding.

Jen said...

Wow! You are so close!! Good for you for being so prepared 10 days early!!

Shell said...

good work! i love finishing things ahead of schedule...if only i could do that now! im so behind on some things! :)