Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New rehearsal dress...and shoes!

Soo...I changed my mind *not the first time*! I had purchased this dress back in March for my rehearsal dinner. I tried in on a few weeks ago in hopes of wearing it to a friend's wedding. Wellll...I decided I didn't really like it anymore. So last week I set out to take it back and find something that I liked even better. Turns out I was successful (which is crazy because you know what happens when you go shopping for something specific...you never find anything!)! I ended up with this cute Gap number that was about 1/3 of the price! Whoo hoo for that! Nordstrom took the original dress and the shoes back and I was able to get a new dress and a new pair of shoes for half the price!

Whaddya think?? (sorry for the crappy e-bay pictures...I can't find it anywhere online!)
It looks purple but it really is a very royal blue. I plan to dress it up with some fun jewelry.

And here's the shoes...

I'm not so sure the shoes match, but I had seen them on JCrew months ago when they were full price, but as always with JCrew...they went on sale AND I got an email for extra 20% off and free shipping...I couldn't resist! If they don't look right with the dress, I have some other shoes that I'll wear and I'll wear these with my wedding gown for the reception...

4 comments:

august15bride said...

I absolutely love this dress! So cute! Did you get it at Gap or on Ebay?

Nicole-Lynn said...

The dress is so adorable! The shoes are cute too! That's great you were able to get a good deal! Score!

Mrs. G said...

The dress is from Gap...it was on their clearance rack!

Shell said...

fab dress! and i think the shoes will be perfect with the dress!