Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seating Chart is D.O.N.E

I'm so happy to be getting things checked off the to-do list! My seating chart has been the biggest headache yet. I have 260 guests and 27 tables...a lot...I know! It has been a nightmare to make everyone happy, but in the end, I just can't make everyone happy and that's just the way it is!

I used Martha Stewart's seating tool on her website, which proved to be the most helpful way for me to do this. I was able to import my guest list and then you just click and drag people to tables. It lets you name tables and arrange them in the "room" and it keeps track of who is seated and who is not seated. In the end, you can print out a list of everyone's seats! You can also print a layout of the entire "room".

Once I was done with that, I started working on the display seating chart...here's what I came up with!

I left table 27 blank for a reason...we have several people who have changed their minds since RSVPs were due...if they come...they sit there! I have no more patience for people who can't mark their name on something that is already addressed and stamped and put it in the mail on time!

Onle a few more things to do! 11 more days...

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Wow you did a great job! Thanks for sharing.