Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Honeymooners!

So I realized that I haven't blogged much about our honeymoon. We are so excited to be spending a week on the beaches of St. Lucia! We are headed to Sandals Regency St. Lucia for 8 days and 7 nights! I can't wait to see this view...

and this room...

So of course I had to go shopping for a new swimsuit...or 2!

1 piece in "oasis green"

And 2 piece in black...

These are in black to match the top of course...but they are sold out online in black so I must settle for a picture of them in green!

Not to be forgotten...Mr. G also got a new pair of board shorts and some new clothes to sport on the beach!


We'll be leaving Sunday night after our wedding. Hopefully we'll have enough time to come home and finish packing before we head out! We can't wait!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I've had a lot of friends honeymoon there and they have all had a good experience.

I have that bikini in the green color. I love it :)