Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Final Countdown

Well...here we are...the beginning of what will be the week I get married!

we've picked a reading...finally
Mr. G's cigars are ordered
we've sent out the last round of thank you notes before the wedding
we've wrapped all the gifts
I've made the list for Saturday of what needs to be done
we've made direction signs for those who are diving
I've made the final confirmation calls to all vendors
we've bought magazines and games for our travels
and best of all...we've started to pack for the honeymoon!!!!

I can't believe the time has come for me to say this, but with such a busy week ahead of me...I'll see ya'll on the flip side! I'll be back in a few weeks with some pictures!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ohhh congratulations! How exciting! I found your blog a little while ago and love your style! How does it feel to be so close?
Bet you can't wait! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

So excited for you! I am looking forward to all your recaps and pictures! Congratulations and have so much fun!!!

Nicole said...

yayayaya!!! remember...take in every second!!!!! congrats girl! enjoy every minute!

Mary @ Lavish said...

just happened to stumble upon your blog... and I must say, if you ever get tired of teaching, you would have a fabulously successful career as a Wedding Planner/Designer!!! Good luck on your big day!

Mary Swaffield
Executive Designer/Coordinator
Lavish - Wedding Coordination & Design
www.lavisheventdesign.com